Jurassik Carp Resort: The Lakes
- 24 spacious double swims also suitable for single anglers.
- Can also be booked for groups of up to 16 anglers which still leaves ample room for customers to move around the lake if required.
- Ideal for the more experienced carp angler.
- Offers a large expanse of 9 acres of water per swim.
- The lake depth is on average 3 metres and the lake bed is sandstone with very little silt and areas of weed in the summer months.
- The venue holds Common Carp, Koi, Grass Carp and Mirror Carp to 72 pounds! There are approximatley 30 fish in excess of 45 pounds, 6 in excess of 55 pounds and one carp, a mirror in excess of 70 pounds.
- Also available on Jurassik One is a beautiful cottage set at the edge of the water in swim 2, ideal for those wishing for the family to join them.
- A boat is necessary: 80 euros for the boat and engine.
- We recommend large baits 20 to 28 mm or giant tigers for when tench can be active. Large leads and number two hooks with a 10-meter fluro carbon leader are also advisable.
- 40 acre lake set in wild and beautiful countryside
- There are 11 swims, 9 singles and 2 doubles (6 and 11)
- Sandstone bottom and very little silt
- Swims offer approximatley 4 acres per swim
- Suitable for anglers of all abilities and available for group bookings
- Average depth 2.8 metres, varying depths from 1 to 5 metres
- Boats and engines are available to hire on Jurassik Two if necessary
- Mixture of common carp, grass carp and mirror carp to 63 pounds. Total lake stock - 600/650 fish
- 17 acre lake in wild tranquil settings featuring an island that is a popular carp hotspot
- 5 swims each having 2.5 acres of water, all singles
- The depth varies between 1 to 5 metres maximum
- Four rod limit
- Ideal for an exclusive party
- Sandy lake bed with a little silt
- Stunning carp to 56 pounds
- Fish stocks 350 to 400 fish, Common Carp to 49.06 and Mirrors to 58.07